Jeriann's Philippine Mission

Saturday, August 12, 2006

In Manila


Hi Everyone,

I arrived in Manila last Saturday, August 5. I have stayed very busy since my arrival, and I haven't had internet connection to update the blog.

Sunday, we accompanied the Vaccas to a pastor's 11th anniversary service where Bro. Vacca was the guest speaker. We had a wonderful service; everyone was blessed and touched by the hand of God.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we attended a leadership conference designed for the executive board, and licensed ministers here in the Philippines. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of this great conference. It was such a great blessing to me. I was able to hear some wonderful teaching from some great men and women of God. Bro. James Kilgore, and Bro. and Sis. T.F. Tenney are a few that I was so privileged to listen to. I had a great time at the conference; I was strengthened and renewed. I was also able to meet many people; leaders in the Philippines, and other missionaries. It was awesome! :)

On Friday, we went to a Bible College here in Manila, and attended their "Friday Fire" service. It was great! We met many people, and had a wonderful time!

I've also made some time to do a little shopping. You should see the malls here; they are huge! They fit right in here in Manila. I think there are 11 million people here; it's massive. It's been great to be able to experience Manila. It is definitely much different from the provinces in Cebu.

We leave in the morning to fly back to California. I would appreciate your prayers. It's going to be great to see everyone again! :) May God bless you all.

Sincerely,

--Jeriann

*The first picture is a view of Manila from the hotel window. The second picture is from LDI -Leadership Development International- the conference we attended in Manila.*

1 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so excited see you soon. - Steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home