Jeriann's Philippine Mission

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Look guys--one hand! :)


Hi guys,

Here is a picture of a gecko that died doing a spectacular stunt. He was hanging on this bar by one hand! Isn't that amazing? haha! I don't know how it really died, but we came to the church one Sunday, and found this dead gecko in the window barely hanging on. So, of course I had to take a picture! I was laughing so hard. How in the world could it die hanging like that? It really intrigued me. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me putting this up; I just had to do it. I think everyone needs a little laugh once in a while. :)

--Jeriann (enjoying the geckos more and more... haha)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jeriann, how awsome to see and hear of all the great things that are happening to you. I just read all your entries today and I'm sitting here crying about the goodness of God that you get to be apart of, first hand. It is just so awsome!!!! Thank you for sharing with us. You are in my thoughts and prayers Jeriann. We love you. Susan Jackson and family

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear jj
    i miss you. mommy and daddy have been painting my room. it is going to be a tinkerbell room. i can'tm wait till you come home. i miss you so much. love jocelyn and peanut

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear jj
    we miss you very much. we are praying for you everyday. can't wait til you come home.
    love grandma & grandpa powell

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear JJ,
    I am so glad you have overcome your fear of geckos and are now naming them like little pets. That's cute. Now about those spiders, I hope you get over your fear of them also, but if you don't I will still kill them for you when you get home. Have flyswatter will kill. You can count on me to protect you darlin'

    Love you forever,
    ~Mom

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude !!!!
    I'm diggin that picture ! It almost looks like it's posing just for you. ahhhhhhhhhh, how cute. Glad that you're having fun, can't wait to see ya again. Much love and God Bless
    Toe (lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home