Another new record!!!

Hello everyone!
I am excited to report that we had another new record for church attendance this past Sunday; there were 47 of us. Thank you, Jesus! God is adding to the church! We had a powerful move of God as well. At the end of the service, Bro. Vacca had the men pray together, and the women pray together. God blessed, renewed, strengthened, encouraged, and inspired everyone. It was awesome! Also, we had 10 children in service, so we had a children's service during the adult Sunday School. Esther and Sis. Lonnie (the associate pastor) took care of that, and it went well!
On Thursdays, we have been meeting at the church with some of the young people during their lunch time. We pray, study the Bible, and then eat. It's been really great! Last Thursday, we had an awesome prayer meeting! We then ate and fellowshipped with young people; it was wonderful. We are planning on doing that the next couple of Thursdays we are here.
I hope everyone is doing well! God bless you.
I am attaching a picture of the new church filled with many worshipping the Lord this past Sunday.
Sincerely,
--Jeriann

3 Comments:
At 3:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Jeriann, I've been following your blog with a glad heart and joy that God is using you and Sis Esther for His Glory. What an awesome work you have accomplished!
Love and prayers, Sis. Castillo
At 2:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great News. I invited the bagger at Savemart today to church and he already went there. His name was Oscar and he said he knew Esther. I talked with your father in church today Jeriann and he was excited about you coming home soon. Great work girls, and God has been wonderful in all of the things you have accomoplished there.
At 11:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi J - I am so excited to hear this great report, the Lord is really moving in your midst in a wonderful way. God wants all his children in the church before the trumpet sounds and some of those will be precious Filipinos you've ministered to. It makes me so happy to see you and Es being used of the Lord. Love, ~Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home